Monday, April 19, 2010

Wingstock coming to Michigan June 12

These news updates are tracked down by my dad, for the record, but I have to admit that this one sounds like it will be a lot of fun. Though, it would probably be more fun if it were Taylor Swift and not Snoop Dogg. I am an eight-year-old girl, afterall.

The idea is a chicken wing even that mixes the best food in the world with some headliner musical acts. Snoop Dogg, Jackyl, Evil Pop and Richy Nix will be playing while vendors will be selling a variety of wings and beer. One poster we saw said Drowning Pool will be there, too, but they're not mentioned in the press release.

The wings sound good to me. And so does good music. I'll leave the beer for my dad.

I wonder if they'll give out "press passes?"

For more information about the event, which is going to be in Comstock Park June 12, you can click on this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers