Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Buffalo Wild Wings, Petoskey, Mich.


Buffalo Wild Wings
2180 Anderson Road
Petoskey, MI 49770
(231) 439-9153

This was just my second trip to Buffalo Wild Wings. I went to one in Racine, Wisc. with my dad and Kim last year. My dad surprised me with it for lunch when we were headed to Chicago. I’ve been a fan ever since. I love it. Really.

When I found out one was coming to Marquette I asked dad to let me have my birthday party there. He said yes. I can’t wait for September 14.

So for Spring Break my dad wasn’t able to take me anywhere like Florida, but I did get to go to Lower Michigan to hunt for fossils in Rogers City and Alpena. The next day, he took me to Petoskey to find Petoskey Stones, but it was raining and snowing and cold. So, he took me to Buffalo Wild Wings.

It’s kind of unfair to rank them because I give them a 10. It’s super good. It’s the best food I’ve ever had. I love it, like I said.

I wish I could eat there every day. The wings are juicy and flavorful. They have great sauces. I order them on the side so I get a variety.

They cook their wings naked, which is the way I like them instead of breaded. Some breading is OK, but it all depends on the spices and the thickness of the breading. It doesn’t taste as good when it isn’t done right.

I tried a few sauces while I was there: Medium is my favorite. It’s just right for me. Not too spicy and not too bland. The perfect combination; Hot is good, but not perfect. But good; Parmesan Garlic: This was great. The taste is unbelievable. It’s better than I expected a garlic sauce would taste. Not spicy, just flavorful; Spicy Garlic: It was terrific, too. Great flavor with plenty of spiciness like the medium; and Mango Habanero: My least favorite. I just don’t like sweet in my chicken wing sauce. This had that. My dad liked it, but he likes honey BBQ and hot BBQ sauces, too.

I’m looking forward to getting a chance at more sauces the next time I go (they’re opening one here in Marquette this summer, so very soon!): Blazin’ Hot—the hottest of the hot. I can’t eat a lot of these, but I’ll eat a couple; Wild—The second hottest at BW’s and one that I really want to try. I’ll try the other sauces, too, but those ones are at the top of my list.

In addition to Buffalo Wild Wings tasty chicken, I am also a new fan of their breaded pickles. I had them while in Petoskey. Warm pickles? Covered in breading and fried? They’re delicious! I suggest you should try them at your very first opportunity.

FINAL RATING: 10-out-of-10

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! My son loves wings too. He's in the video in this post last year when he was 9. http://www.nibblemethis.com/2009/06/30-20-10-smoked-hot-wings.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great video! Smoked hot wings... sounds great!

    ReplyDelete

Followers