Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wing Time Medium Sauce


Wing Time Medium Wing Sauce
PO Box 775003
Steamboat Springs, CO 80477
info@wingtime.com

I know it's been too long since I last sat down and wrote a review. My dad told me so. I believe him.

I want to say sorry to everyone. I'm a kid. Summer was fun. I got sidetracked. My dad said I lost focus. I say I was focused... just not on the blog.

But I am back now.

Some things have changed. Fall is here officially today. I am now nine years old. We moved to a new house. I am in the fourth grade and school is where I spend most of my life now.

Some things have not. I still love chicken wings. I still love sauces. I still want to review them.

So here is the first sauce I tried since school started back up. It's called Wing Time Medium. The name indicates it's going to be good, but I've heard that you can't judge a book by its cover so I guess you can't judge a sauce by its name.

The sauce itself is flavorful and tasty. It has good spices and I like the color, which actually looks lighter on the chicken than it did in the bottle.

I have to admit that my normal sauces to eat are Frank's Red Hot, Buffalo Wild Wings Medium and Wy's Wings Medium. Now I have another. Wing Time's taste is as good as its name. It's got a little bit of spice, but nothing a nine-year-old girl can't handle, and it tastes as good as just about any medium sauce I have ever tried.

I picked this sauce up at Econo Foods in Marquette, but you can find a place close to you by going to their website. They have mild, medium, hot, garlic and super hot sauces to pick from and even a variety pack.

I am looking forward to trying more of their sauces and hope that they have the same quality as the medium sauce does.

Final Rating: 8-out-of-10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers