Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Birthday madness!


So it was my birthday last week (yes, now you are reading a nine-year-old girl's blog about chicken wings) and I had told my dad that I wanted it at Buffalo Wild Wings. He said they don't have birthday parties there, but said he would check on it.

Well, they normally don't have them. But they let me anyway. And it was GREAT! My birthday was on a Tuesday, so it was the 45-cent wings and I invited four of my friends and my dad invited a bunch of family. We had a great time.

My Uncle Leonard even ate 12 Blazin' wings, though they don't have the contest at our local BWs. He just did it for fun, I guess.

Me? I was showered with gifts. My dad got me the Young Indiana Jones television series and some chocolate-covered bacon. My Uncle Shane got me some sauces to review. My Aunt Jennifer got me a bunch of stuff, including hot sauce, and my Grandma Sue and Grandpa Mark got me the hiking boots I asked for. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, so I want to say thank you to everyone who gave me a present and I am sorry I couldn't list them all.

I had a chicken on my birthday cake, which was great tasting, and everything was great.

Buffalo Wild Wings even gave me a shirt for my birthday. I was so happy!

Thank you to everyone who came to my party!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! I am also a lover of chicken wings, but even better, bacon & chocolate. Have your dad pop over to my blog for my the recipe for my candied bacon fudge and have him make you a batch. (I'd tell you to hit it up yourself, but most of the stuff is on the opposite end of PG13, I will however keep you posted on chicken escapades and all things bacon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed your birthday party and got a chicken on your cake. Must be very yummy. Keep on sharing more updates and stay happy.

    ReplyDelete

Followers