Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Summer vacation: It's OVER!

I'd like to start by saying sorry to everyone. I've been on summer vacation and while I meant to keep updating the blog, I just haven't got around to it. :(

But now school has officially started. Today, actually. So, now I'm back to the old grindstone, as dad says, and will be updating everyone on a weekly basis again.

In fact as a first-day-back-to-school meal, my dad is making me chicken wings tonight. I'll be reviewing a new sauce this week.

And next week? Well, Sept. 14 is my birthday. I'm having my party at Buffalo Wild Wings. It's pretty much the first one they've ever hosted. Luckily, it's a Tuesday and that's 50-cent wing night. Well, lucky for my dad's wallet, I guess.

Check back this week for a review, and some more updates. I'm going to keep them coming. And thanks for sticking with me!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the story dude. Well, happy birthday to you in advance. It seems that your father is so touchy with you.:) isn't? ... i wish you a great success in your future accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete

Followers