Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mueller's Pizza


Mueller's Pizza
447 W. Washington Street
Marquette, MI 49855
muellerspizzamqt.com

A few nights ago, I ate some wings from Mueller's Pizza's new location in Marquette. They are from Escanaba originally and just opened up on Washington Street in downtown Marquette. My dad wanted to try their pizza, so we stopped in.

I ordered 12 wings and asked for sauce on the side. The sauces I asked for were buffalo, hot buffalo and garlic.

The wings were cooked 'naked,' which is how I like them. They were full of juicy meat, which is my favorite part. They were not too small and were cooked so the skin was nice and crispy.

Out of the sauces I got, I liked the regular buffalo the best. It didn't really taste like any buffalo sauces I've tried before, so I can't compare it to any. It had a good heat and full flavor, but it was not as good as Frank's Red Hot or some of my other favorites.

The hot buffalo was spicy, and a lot of people might think its too hot.

I did not like the garlic at all. It definitely tasted like garlic but was too salty for me.

I will rate the wings a 7 ½. They are pretty good, and I will have them again if my dad goes there for pizza. Of course, you should try them, too, and let me know what you think.

Final rating: 7.5-out-of-10


2 comments:

  1. You elaborated the eating and tasting very well and in detail. But not everything can be perfect or as per your choice. Try their other items in menu too. I hope you’d find something more yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are looking for Restaurant Food Suppliers & Distributors in Houston and San Antonio Texas, Katy, Cypress, Sugar land and Atlanta Georgia. At NorthBourne Foods we specialize and take great pride in our outstanding line of beef and chicken products. For years we have been a reliable supplier to a wide variety of restaurants, grocers (grocery stores), private and public schools, and other food related businesses. Call us with your order today on 713-973-9595.

    ReplyDelete

Followers