Friday, February 25, 2011

Domino's announces new wings

First of all, I hate the phrase "boneless wing." It's a chicken tender!

Anyway, now that I have ranted, I wanted to let everyone know that Domino's has announced a new chicken menu that will be hitting a location near you. Instead of their old chicken kickers, which I never reviewed but really didn't care for, they will have a boneless wing with dipping sauces. In addition, they are going to have a new recipe for their regular chicken wings. I don't know if that's exciting, or not--I kind of liked the old wings.

Here's an article in Crain's Business Journal about it.

2 comments:

  1. I am really excited to read that My favorite brand Dominos are going to launch its new dish namely Chick n wings. They are made with boneless chicken. Eagerly waiting to taste them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Followers