Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Panda Garden - Marquette, Mich.

Panda Garden Chinese Restaurant
1014 W Washington St
Marquette, MI 49855
(906) 228-5559
http://pandagardenmqt.com/

A couple of weeks ago, the wings at the Panda Garden were sampled when we met up with my Grandma Sue for lunch. It was after I ran a race, so I was hungry.

The wings at Panda Garden can be ordered off their menu or can be taken off of their buffet. I went with the buffet because I wanted egg drop soup, too.

Unfortunately, the chicken wings weren't the best. They were a little dry because they were probably left out too long without new ones being put in.

If I had to rate it between 1 and 10, with 10 being the best, I would have to give the Panda Garden's chicken wings a five. I think the wings might have been better if they were fresh from the kitchen.

FINAL SCORE: 5-out-of-10

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. Mother hen has been there!! Did not like the wings either. Try the ones at the bar in Little Lake---hear they are realllly good there. Its a bar restuarant but the name has failed me. NOOOOO drinking though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is always a bummer when you dont get to munch on fresh food it almost kills the apetite. i hope you recomended them. but i think they could go stale anyway out in the open like that in a buffet. yould order for them seperately, maybe you would have gotten fresh service

    ReplyDelete

Followers